Thursday 3 November 2011

Introduction about Andrew Stergiotis


I am Andrew Stergiotis   and my profession is that of financial planner. I love to work with numbers and come out with strategies and unique investment plans so that my clients reap the benefit of my strategy. This passion for numbers and strategy making is in fact a true Stergiotis trait. It runs in the Stergiotis family to make clever investment.
Besides, my passion for numbers and studying the market trends, I am an avid golfer love to play this game as it teaches me to be patient and focused which definitely is the need in a financial market and also helps me de stress from the daily grind that I have to go through in achieving targets set for me.
The Stergiotis family is a cool fun loving family who love to holiday and explore unique destinations.
My little son loves to be called Andrew junior and he likes to play soccer as far as academics is concerned it’s a tough thing to make him get down to studies where as my daughter is an angel who is very disciplined loves to dance and paint.
She likes her name to be written as Lisa Andrew Stergiotis it is her way of expressing her love to her Dad.
My wife Emma Andrew Stergiotis is a housewife and loves to stay at home .Her interests is baking and she makes amazing cookies and cup cakes which I have started to call Andrew cookies and cup cakes and anyone who tastes them once I am sure will end up eating all of them.
This site is an attempt to let you have a peak in the world of Andrew Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment